Brief!



Hello Wild Kingdom..

Wild Kingdom? To me that sounds like animals and jungles right? Well my guess wasn't far off the actual purpose of this brief, which is titled;  Tribal and Physical Transformation. The outcome of this project is to design and produce 2 final images; one for a catwalk and one for an editorial campaign.

A tribe is a group of people, mostly known for all following the same religion. Being in a tribe gives people a sense of belonging, protection and family. There are far to many tribes to chose from to pick which one i’d use to base my final images on. Thus, for now, I will begin to look at a variety of tribal communities through videos, books, music, art and fashion  until I find one I feel I can express well through make-up, hair and fashion styling.

Here's a digital mood board I created to reflect my interpretation of this brief, it's quite simple, but I feel its a strong combination.



1 comment:

  1. A neat introduction. Looking forward to seeing your research.

    ReplyDelete